Our Climate Health Champion workshops are delivered by expert trainers and campaigners, and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to:
- Understand the effects of climate change on health and wellbeing
- Use your experience as a health professional to compel others to take action
- Become an integral part of a community campaign for climate action
- Develop core advocacy and campaigning skills
- Build relationships and a supportive network
Are you interested in enrolling? Enrol in the Brisbane workshop on 23rd November here
OR enter your phone number and postcode below to be kept up to date about courses in your area.