Our Climate Health Champion workshops are delivered by expert trainers and campaigners, and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to:
- Understand the effects of climate change on health and wellbeing
- Use your experience as a health professional to compel others to take action
- Become an integral part of a community campaign for climate action
- Develop core advocacy and campaigning skills
- Build relationships and a supportive network
If you are interested in participating in a workshop enter your details below to be kept up to date about courses in your area.